(1) An applicant must submit a listing application form, an Application Proof and all other relevant documents under rules 12.22
, and the information in these documents must be substantially complete except in relation to information that by its nature can only be finalised and incorporated at a later date.
(2) If the Exchange decides this information is not substantially complete, the Exchange will not continue to review any documents relating to the application. All documents, including the Form 5A
(except for the retention of a copy of these documents for the Exchange's record) submitted to the Exchange will be returned to the Sponsor. The initial listing fee will be dealt with in the manner described in the note to rule 12.14
(3) For applications which were previously returned by the Exchange, the applicant can only submit a new Form 5A
together with a new Application Proof not less than 8 weeks after the Return Decision.Notes: (1)-(3) [Repealed 1 October 2013]
(4) The Exchange may require a new applicant to delay the provisional hearing date (see rule 12.12
) if, during the review process, the Exchange believes the following cannot be fulfilled by the new applicant at least 4 clear business days before the provisional hearing date:—
(a) the submission of the revised proof of the listing document containing sufficient and appropriate disclosure of all information required under the GEM Listing Rules;
(b) the submission of any outstanding documents as requested by the Exchange; and
(c) the Exchange's queries and comments being satisfactorily addressed in a timely fashion.
(5) During the review process, the Sponsor should not revise the contents of the listing document on a piece-meal basis. A revised proof of the listing document must completely address all the Exchange's comments on the previous proof. The Exchange may elect not to review a revised proof that fails to meet this requirement.