Note to subscribers for the amendments to the rules governing the listing of securities (the "Listing Rules")
Update No. 117
Housekeeping Amendments to the Main Board Listing Rules
We enclose reprinted pages of the Listing Rules and the filing instructions. The reprinted pages incorporate housekeeping amendments to the Listing Rules.
We have amended the Listing Rules to:
• change the commencement of the evening window for publication of issuers' documents on the Exchange's website from 4:15 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on normal business days and from 12:00 noon to 12:30 p.m. on the eves of Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year when there is no afternoon trading session, consequential to the implementation of the closing auction session;
• revise the headline categories for Debt and Structured Products;
• remove reference to "Open Gateway" in view of the retirement of this market access platform in June 2016;
• remove the transitional arrangement regarding submission of Application Proof which has already lapsed; and
• update certain terminologies, Rule references, and correct clerical errors.
Coming into effect
The amendments will come into effect on 25 July 2016.
Please click HEREHERE to see the housekeeping amendments to the Listing Rules.
For and on behalf of
The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited
Chief Regulatory Officer and Head of Listing