At the time of application for listing (12.22-12.23)
The following documents, as applicable, must be lodged with the Exchange for review together with the application for listing form in respect of a new applicant:—
(1) such number of copies of an Application Proof as required by the Exchange and 2 CD-ROMs containing the Application Proof and other documents as the Exchange may require;
(2) a confirmation from the new applicant's legal advisers that the new applicant's articles of association (i) conform with the relevant parts of Appendix 3 and (for overseas issuers) the related guidance materials, and (where applicable) Appendix 11, and (ii) on the whole, are not inconsistent with the GEM Listing Rules and the laws of the place where the new applicant is incorporated or otherwise established;
(3) where the Application Proof contains an accountants' report, an advanced draft of any statement of adjustments relating to the accountants' report;
(3a) a written confirmation to the new applicant from the reporting accountants that no significant adjustment is expected to be made to the draft accountants’ reports on (1) historical financial information; (2) pro forma financial information; and (3) profit forecast (if any) included in the Application Proof based on the work done as of the date of the confirmation;
(3b) a written confirmation to the new applicant from each of the experts who is named as an expert in the listing document (excluding reporting accountants) that no material change is expected to be made to the relevant expert opinion included in the Application Proof based on the work done as of the date of the confirmation;
Note: Where the relevant information in the listing document is updated, the reporting accountants and each of the experts, where applicable, must provide a written confirmation on the updated information similar to those in sub-paragraphs (3a) and (3b).
(4) [Repealed 1 October 2013]
(5) a final proof of the formal notice, where applicable;
(6) where applicable, a final proof of any application form (including any excess or preferential application form) to subscribe or purchase the securities for which listing is sought;
(7-12) [Repealed 1 October 2013]
(13) where the Application Proof is required to contain a statement by the directors as to the sufficiency of working capital, an advanced draft of a letter from its Sponsor, confirming that it is satisfied that the sufficiency of working capital statement in the Application Proof has been made by the directors after due and careful enquiry;
(14a) where the Application Proof contains a profit forecast (see rules 14.28 to 14.31), a final or an advanced draft of the board's profit forecast memorandum covering the same period of the profit forecast contained in the Application Proof and cash flow forecast memorandum covering at least 12 months from the expected date of publication of the listing document with principal assumptions, accounting policies and calculations for the forecasts;
(14b) where the Application Proof does not contain a profit forecast, a final or an advanced draft of the board's profit forecast memorandum covering the period up to the forthcoming financial year end date after the date of listing and cash flow forecast memorandum covering at least 12 months from the expected date of publication of the listing document with principal assumptions, accounting policies and calculations for the forecasts; and
(15) a final or an advanced draft of any application for a waiver of any provision of the GEM Listing Rules and the provisions of the Companies (Winding Up and Miscellaneous Provisions) Ordinance from the Sponsor and the directors/proposed directors.
Note: Unless previously provided, all executed requests for waivers must be submitted at least four clear business days before the expected hearing date.
In addition to the documents required under rule 12.22, a new applicant must lodge the following documents with the Exchange at the time of submitting the application for listing:—(1) [Repealed 1 October 2013](2) in respect of each Sponsor to the application for listing, an undertaking and statement of independence under rule 6A.03 in the form in Appendix 7K duly signed on the Sponsor's behalf, and an undertaking and a declaration of interest under rules 6A.21 and 6A.31 in the forms in Appendix 7M and Appendix 7H, both duly signed on the compliance adviser's behalf;(2a) a written confirmation signed by each director/supervisor that the information in the Application Proof is accurate and complete in all material respects and is not misleading or deceptive;(2b) a written confirmation and undertaking signed by each director/supervisor and proposed director/supervisor to the following effect:(i) that the Application Proof referred to in rule 12.22(1) above contains all information about the biographical details of such director/supervisor or proposed director/supervisor as set out in rule 17.50(2) and that those details are true, accurate and complete;(ii) where, before dealings commence, there are any changes in the biographical details as set out in rule 12.23(2b)(i) above, to inform the Exchange as soon as practicable of such changes; and(iii) to lodge with the Exchange in accordance with rule 12.26(9) a declaration, undertaking and acknowledgement, in the relevant form in Appendix 6, duly signed by each director/supervisor and proposed director/supervisor and the contact information as described in rule 5.13A(1) (in the manner prescribed by the Exchange from time to time).If a director/supervisor is appointed after the submission of the listing application form, then the director/supervisor must submit a duly signed written confirmation and undertaking referred to in this sub-rule as soon as he is appointed. The reference to the Application Proof referred to in rule 12.22(1) above in the confirmation and undertaking shall be read as a reference to the relevant draft listing document that contains the biographical details of such director/supervisor;(3) a certified copy of the new applicant's certificate of incorporation or equivalent document; and(4)-(5) [Repealed 1 October 2013](6) any document as may be required by the Exchange in support of the application for listing.(a)-(c) [Repealed 1 October 2013]At least 4 clear business days before the expected hearing date