As soon as possible upon the granting by the listed issuer of an option under the scheme, the listed issuer must publish an announcement in accordance with rule 2.07C setting out the following details:
(1) date of grant;
(2) exercise price of options granted;
(3) number of options granted;
(4) market price of its securities on the date of grant;
(5) where any of the grantees is a director, chief executive or substantial shareholder of the listed issuer, or an associate of any of them, the names of such grantees and the number of options granted to each of them; and
(6) validity period of the options.