In relation to each scheme of a listed issuer or any of its subsidiaries, the listed issuer must disclose in its annual report and interim report the following information in relation to: (i) each of the directors, chief executive or substantial shareholders of the listed issuer, or their respective associates; (ii) each participant with options granted in excess of the individual limit; (iii) aggregate figures for employees working under employment contracts that are regarded as "continuous contracts" for the purposes of the Employment Ordinance; (iv) aggregate figures for suppliers of goods or services; and (v) all other participants as an aggregate whole:
(1) particulars of outstanding options at the beginning and at the end of the financial year/period, including number of options, date of grant, vesting period, exercise period and exercise price;
(2) particulars of options granted during the financial year/period, including number of options, date of grant, vesting period, exercise period, exercise price and (for options over listed securities) the closing price of the securities immediately before the date on which the options were granted;
(3) the number of options exercised during the financial year/period with the exercise price and (for options over listed securities) the weighted average closing price of the securities immediately before the dates on which the options were exercised;
(4) the number of options cancelled during the financial year/period together with the exercise price of the cancelled options; and
(5) the number of options which lapsed in accordance with the terms of the scheme during the financial year/period.