In the case of any issue for cash of equity securities (including securities convertible into equity securities):—
(1) the reasons for making the issue;
(2) the classes of equity securities issued;
(3) as regards each class of equity securities, the number issued, their aggregate nominal value, if any;
(4) the issue price of each security;
(5) the net price to the listed issuer of each security;
(6) the names of the allottees, if less than 6 in number, and, in the case of 6 or more allottees, details of such allottees in accordance with rule 10.12(4);
(7) the market price of the securities concerned on a named date, being the date on which the terms of the issue were fixed; and
(8) the total funds raised from the issue and details of the use of proceeds including:
(a) a detailed breakdown and description of the proceeds for each issue and the purposes for which they are used during the financial year;
(b) if there is any amount not yet utilized, a detailed breakdown and description of the intended use of the proceeds for each issue and the purposes for which they are used and the expected timeline; and
(c) whether the proceeds were used, or are proposed to be used, according to the intentions previously disclosed by the issuer, and the reasons for any material change or delay in the use of proceeds.
Note: Issuers are recommended to present the above information in tabular format to show separately the amounts used and the purposes for which they are used, and compare each of the actual or intended uses against the intention and expected timeframe previously disclosed by the issuer.