Exemptions from the connected transaction requirements are available for the following types of transactions:
(1) de minimis transactions (rule 20.74);
(3) issues of new securities by the listed issuer or its subsidiary (rule 20.90);
(4) dealings in securities on stock exchanges (rule 20.91);
(5) repurchases of securities by the listed issuer or its subsidiary (rule 20.92);
(7) buying or selling of consumer goods or services (rule 20.95);
(8) sharing of administrative services (rule 20.96);
(10) transactions with connected persons at the subsidiary level (rule 20.99).