The following documents must be lodged with the Exchange for initial review, at least fourteen clear days prior to the date on which the listing document is to be bulk printed:
(1) four drafts or proof prints of the listing document, marked in the margin to indicate where the relevant items from Chapter 25 and/or Appendix 1 have been met;
(2) two copies of a draft of the formal notice, where applicable;
(3) four drafts or proof prints of any application form (including any excess or preferential application form) to subscribe or purchase the debt securities for which listing is sought;
(4) four copies of a draft of any temporary document of title proposed to be issued which must comply with Part A of Appendix 2, if available;
(5) two copies of a draft of the definitive certificate or other document of title proposed to be issued, which must comply with Part B of Appendix 2, if available;
(6) two copies of a draft of the trust deed or other document securing or constituting the debt securities, which must comply with Appendix 4, if available; and
(7) where the listing document contains an accountants' report, two copies of a draft of any statement of adjustments relating to the accountants' report.